Wednesday, September 5, 2007

School Days



Well look at how happy we are! First day of school and smiles everywhere.

BUT! If you could look inside those happy girls you would see the PAIN AND ANGUISH THEY ARE SUFFERING.

Long sleepless nights, waking up early to take a shower. Entering the rat race for another ..wonderful.. year of school.
Okay in all reality school wasn't that bad except for a couple annoying kids and little freshman wandering around. I accidentally gave one freshman girl the wrong directions to a class. oops. And I was ogled by some frightening individuals but I tried not to mind. -shudder-
And nealsy is in 3/6 classes. BUT other than that it was fine. The coffee kicked in around 2nd period. Well, we are having Subway now for Coco's birthday party and my mother is threatening to slice me into bits if I don't get off.
Okay she didn't say that. But..I could see it in her eyes.

3 comments:

Carol Woolum Roberts said...

I didn't realize you had ESP!! I better watch my thoughts from now on.

Christy Woolum said...

This looks like a new version of Charle's Angels. I am glad school was really that bad... shudder.

Christy Woolum said...

You have been tagged for your first meme. Check out my blog for the scoop.