Saturday, September 8, 2007

Meme

01. If you could have super powers what would they be and what would you do with them? if i could have super powers I would want to be able to fly. Just to feel the exhilaration.


02. Were you to find yourself stranded on an island with a CD player...it could happen...what would your top 10 bloggers island discs be?
1. Regina Spektor- Soviet Kitch
2. Regina Spektor- Begin to Hope
3. Pure 70's
4. The Essential Billy Joel Collection
5. The Killers
6. The Beatles
7. Hillsong united
8. John Mayer
9. Queen
10. Rent



03. If you were a smell what would it be? Cotton Candy. Who doesn't like the smell of cotton candy?


04. What bird would you most like to be?
Hmm. A chicken!

05. If you were a bird who's head would you poo on?
I would poo on anyways head that looked rude.
TAKE THAT.

06. Are there any foods that your body craves?
I always crave ravioli.

07. What's your favourite time of year?
Summertime!

08. What's your favourite time of day?
Lunchtime!

09. If a rest is as good as a change which would you choose? A ..rest?

10. If you could have a dinner party and invite any 5 people from the past or present who would they be (living or deceased)?
1. Gene Wilder
2. Mel Brooks
3. Marty Feldman
4. Jesus
5. Johnny Depp



Here is Aunt Christy's and I have tagged my cousin Julia

2 comments:

Christy Woolum said...

Now I would love to be at that dinner party. I wonder what the first question Gene would ask to Jesus? Maybe Johnny Depp could convince Mel Brooks to do a Young Frankenstein remake with pirates in the mix. ArGGGGGGGGGGGG!
I love the smell of cotton candy.

Christy Woolum said...

Hi... me again... since you have John Mayer on your list I just read tonight that he is an avid blogger. Here is his blog.
http://www.johnmayer.com/blog